Hire someone with over 3 decades of HR, Labor and Employment Law experience.
Employment Law for Employers
- Employment Litigation Prevention
- Employee Handbooks
- Litigation Defense and Policies: Title VII, Wrongful Termination, Discrimination, Retaliation, Whistleblower, FLSA, FMLA, FHA, Trade Secrets Act, Non-compete and non-disclosure violations
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Compliance
- Employee Leaves
- Human Resource Audits
- ADA, Disability and Reasonable Accommodation
- Workplace Training
- Internal workplace investigations
- EEOC and state civil rights administrative agency representation
- Termination and Layoff Consultation
- Unemployment Benefits
- Trade Secrets Law
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Non-compete, non-solicitation, non-disclosure agreements
- Family Medical Act Leave Compliance
- Federal Fair Housing Act Consultation and Representation
- Workers Compensation Defense
I look forward to working with you.
“If you are looking for someone who will have your back, no matter what others may think, no matter the odds, Michele is the one for you. She is a tough, fair minded yet compassionate professional, one that I would highly recommend as a lawyer. If you want to a strategy to win, it’s simple, have Michele head your team. I would.“
“Michele provides integrity and expert support to her clients. Her quality of counsel, leadership, professionalism and legal proficiency are to be commended. It is with great respect I recommend Michele for legal, business or leadership counsel.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to avoid litigation?
Establish a solid relationship with an experienced employment lawyer like me and have your business systems and processes reviewed to ensure that your business is complying with current employment laws. That way, you are in the most defensible posture if an employee makes a claim against your business.